Some of the fun I’ve been reading this week on clayer’s blogs:
Julie made a video about her snake pendant. Have a look-see!
In case you somehow missed it, Lisa Pavelka has committed to covering a Carmex tin a day… for the whole year. So take a browse of January to date!
Lisa Clarke recapped her adventures at Clayathon. I’m always jealous when folks talk about clay conventions because I haven’t had the chance to go yet. Sounds like I could have given the hotel for this one a miss though!
Martha Aleo also posted about her Clayathon adventures
By Elaine Robitaille
- Bakersfield Polymer Clay Guild Clayathon!
- Vote in the Big Button Challenge at Polka Dot Creations!
- Book Review And Giveaway -The Art Of Metal Clay Revised
- Polymer Clay Cake Toppers
- Good Advice for Beginners!