polymerclaycube.jpgI’ll be updating my blog roll and would love your help!  Am I missing your favorite polymer clay blog?  Do you have a blog that explores your polymer clay adventures?  Am I missing one of the great ones that have recently popped up?  Leave a link in the comments section so I can be sure to include them when I make my updates this weekend.

By heather powers

Comments

8 Comments so far

1. Michelle on January 4, 2008 3:26 pm

Hi Heather,
    My blog, Artventuring, explores my work in mixed media, including polymer clay. I’m a proud member of PCAGOE, and a regular reader of many of your blogroll blogs. I’d be honored to be included among them.
    Thanks,
    Michelle

2. Jem on January 4, 2008 9:58 pm

Hi Heather,
    Here’s my blog. I’m a polymer clay artist in Canada and founder of the Vancouver Polymer Clay Guild. My next project is building a new house so my blog is about both claying & house-building. “Demo” has a different meaning for me right now as we’re in the process of watching our old house being demolished this week.
    Hope you have time to check in.
    Jem

3. Stormy on January 5, 2008 8:29 am

Hi Heather. Would love to be added to your blog roll.

4. Alison Lee on January 5, 2008 6:06 pm

Hi Heather. I have a podcast where i interview all types of artists. Some of the past polymer artists are: Donna Kato, Elise Winters, and Gwen Gibson to name a few. Coming up in the next few months I will be talking to some other well know names. Thanks and love your blog.
    Alison

5. Angela on January 6, 2008 4:16 pm

Hi Heather, I have a polymer clay blog — in fact, I just linked to a shell cane tutorial of yours last week. I’d love to be added to your blogroll.

6. Tina on January 9, 2008 9:37 pm

Hi Heather…I have a blog and a picturealbum. I actually have you in my link :) I’d love to be added.
    Tina

7. Molly on January 23, 2008 3:56 pm

I have a blog (and a site that is in dire need of updating)

Molymerclay.blogspot.com

thanks

8. Cindy Lietz, The Polymer Clay Tutor on March 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Hi Heather…I also have a blog on polymer clay bead making tutorials which I would love if you added to the list.

Here is a link to a recent post:

Cindy