- On PCC have a vote in the challenge for October and look up the themes for next month so you can participate
- The IPCA is currently accepting entries for the 2012 Progress and Possibilities. You can check it all out
Have you had a peek at PolymerClayDaily today? With the usual incredible artwork is a link to a survey Cynthia has up for her Synergy 3 presentation.
Haven’t heard about Synergy 3 yet? Have a browse of all the goodness …
Kathryn Ottman dropped me a line about the Cabin Fever Clay Fest she organizes -
Registration Open for 6th Annual Cabin Fever Clay Fest – Lindly Haunani To Be Honored
Washington, DC, September 27, 2012 – Polymer Clay and Creative …
- Over at the IPCA they’re taking proposals for the next Synergy event, scheduled in February 2013
- The voting wrapped up at the monthly PCAGOE challenge and the winners are posted. Are you there?
- On the Smoosher’s blog, they’re showing
Some of the goings on out there in the world of polymer clay:
- The monthly PCAGOE challenge is up – vote and have the chance to win prizes!
- The monthly PCC challenge is up for you to enter – this
Here are some upcoming classes and workshops for you to enjoy from our clay community! I can’t even complain they’re nowhere near me because one is online!
Christi Friesen is holding her 5th annual “Private Stash” auction on E-Bay. These are pieces from her various published tutorials and online classes. There’s no reserve, so click here to head over and start bidding – you might …
The week of July 11-13, 2011 there will be pre-retreat classes, and the retreat will run …
Retreats are a fantastic way to meet other clayers as well as stock up on inspiration!
Click here for more …
If you are looking to explore various mediums along with polymer clay, then you might want to check out the Polymer Clay Collaborative and Mixed Media Retreat!
Click here to go to the website!
[tags]polymer clay, mixed …
Registration opens September 15 for the second-ever Synergy conference, brought to you by the International Polymer Clay Association.
Click here to get the details direct from the website!
[tags]polymer clay conferences, events, IPCA[/tags]…
The Bakersfield, California Polymer Clay Guild is hosting their first ever Clayathon next summer! With great instuctors like Kim Cavendar, Lisa Pavelka, Jana Roverts Benzon, and Christi Friesen, this is looking to be a great event.
Attention All Artists! Polymer Clay Artists! Fiber Artists! Beaders! Bookmakers! Collage Artists! Painters! Stampers!
SAVE the DATE!!
Follow your muse to the groundbreaking, first annual
Polymer Clay Collaborative
and Mixed Media Retreat 2009
June 1-6, 2009 on the …