A few goodies from the online clay world -
- If you’re into clay beads and jewellery, don’t forget to take a stab at the Art Bead Scene’s monthly challenge. This month has a hedgehog in the inspiration art. I can picture all sorts of cute hedgehog pieces!
- Do you sell on ArtFire and work with polymer clay? If so, consider joining the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild. The guild faced a brief closing and is now back!
- Nicole is giving away a copy of Kathleen Aimone’s The Art of Jewelry Polymer Clay. I’ve read the book, it’s excellent, and I can highly recommend it.
- On Etsygiveaways there’s a cute pair of Halloween earrings up for grabs
By Elaine Robitaille
- REVIEW – PolymerCafe December
- Leading to Halloween
- Yay! It’s my Birthday! (And St. Patrick’s Day too!)
- Glow-in-the-Dark Halloween Jewelry
- Book Review And Giveaway – The Polymer Clay Cookbook