Yes, you can even use polymer clay to create a Halloween costume!Â It’s Friday, time for a little weekend inspiration and polymer clay goofiness.Â Here are someÂ fun masks from Flickr, both in polymer and traditional clays.Â Hopefully you’ll find themÂ inspiring or amusing!
And now I’m going to send you over to Polymer Clay Productions for aÂ podcast on making masks.
I’m still accepting Halloween inspired polymer clay creations for the upcoming reader’s gallery.Â Email your photo to meÂ along with your blog or website link if you have one.Â Have a fun week of claying and I’ll see you back here on Monday!
Flickr photo credits:
1. goat_detail_800, 2. Female Clay Mask 1, 3. Fionn, clay mask, 4. Mr Pumpkin Weatherspoon, 5. autumn leaves, 6. dragon mask, 7. Gold and Black mask, 8. Round, 9. whaleboyside, 10. Super Dog Ornament, 11. Maori Mask, 12. Mask
Created with fd’s Flickr Toys.
[tags]polymer clay, halloween, costumes, decorating, arts and crafts, masks[/tags]
By heather powers
- Polymer Clay Masks part 2
- Sushi – Polymer Clay Style!
- Polymer Clay Cakes Galore!
- Polymer Clay Buttons
- Don’t You Just Love Polymer Clay?