Attention All Artists! Polymer Clay Artists! Fiber Artists! Beaders! Bookmakers! Collage Artists! Painters! Stampers!
SAVE the DATE!!
Follow your muse to the groundbreaking, first annual
Polymer Clay Collaborative
and Mixed Media Retreat 2009
June 1-6, 2009 on the campus of Shepherd University, Shepherdstown, WV
Demonstrate your special talent! Sell your creations at the sales table! Explore what can be accomplished through collaboration¡K.the possibilities are endless! Get a group of your artistic friends together! Be a teacher and a student! Come as a Guild! Come to explore! Come to create! Come to innovate!
* All single-room accommodations in lovely air-conditioned campus residence halls
* A 4,000 sq. ft. ballroom work area!
* Three meals/day at the bountiful campus buffets, plus snacks
* Generous 4×4 work area for all artists
* Daily demos
* Mixed media vendors on site to buy supplies
* Sale table! Sell your art – open to the surrounding communities
* Silent auction (to offset costs for following years)
* Must-have goodie bags for the first 40 reservations!
* All-inclusive pricing of only $475!
* Also available: AM and PM Yoga classes; massage therapist on-site
Take the artistic collaborative path to this mixed media event in a creative and learning environment ¡Kyour muse will be there!
Save the date – reservation information available soon!
Anne Bowers, Syd Wellman, Heidi Spicer
Mona Kissel – www.monakissel.com
[tags]polymer clay, mixed media, retreat[/tags]