Everyone has to start somewhere and this project is the perfect place to get your polymer clay feet wet.Â Whether you have never touched the stuff or run screaming when you hear the word cane, this clever project shows you how to take a basic design and to create a wide variety of beads.Â The black and white project is perfect for those not ready to tackle 100 different colors of clay!Â Give Kathy Weaver’s classic monochromatic beads a try!
[tags]polymer clay, projects, tutorials, beads, crafts, diy, beadmaking[/tags]
By heather powers
- Endless Summer Shell Bead Project
- Stamped Snowflake Project
- Book Review – Making Polymer Clay Beads
- Quick Halloween Polymer Clay Picture Holders
- Monday Mosaic: Polymer Clay Lace