How cute is this? I remember eagerly anticipating those familiar strains of “It’s time to play the music…” every Sunday evening as a child, so this project made me squeal with glee. Craftster member EdelC sculpted him over her slightly damaged memory stick to protect it. You can read about it here. You can also find her blog here.
(Of course this isn’t a project one could sell because of the use of a trademarked character, but it sure is cute for a personal project!)
[tags]beaker, memory stick, polymer clay[/tags]
By Julie Leir-VanSickle
- Here’s Lookin’ at You, kid!
- Cutting Clay with a Cricut
- Rounding Up the Polymer Clay
- Product Review from Stormy Designs
- A few thoughts on packaging