Here’s a little mix up of what I often put out on Sundays about the clay-verse. This Sunday, instead, I’ll give a shout out to some of the clay related blogs I enjoy:
- PolymerClayDaily goes without saying. Visit Cynthia Tinapple each day for some of the best in polymer clay art
- Carol Simmons blogs about many clay related items but her grasp of colour is amazing!
- Maggie Maggio is another colour expert and not to be missed.
- Lindly Haunani rounds out the list
- Lisa Pavelka is currently doing a “365 Days of Lip Service” project on her blog so each day is a neat, clay related treat
- CraftyGoat is the work of Angela Mabray and is chock full of good projects, reviews and absolute tons of hints and tips
- Alice Stroppel is one of those wonderfully creative and genuinely nice people who also blogs regularly! Magic, I tell you
- Lisa Clarke is a fellow clayer but she also indulges in her share of photography, geekery and fibre arts
Some of the friends I’ve met during my adventures learning about my art business, clay related artwork and the insanity that goes with it:
- Tonja Lederman makes beautiful art, sells sweet supplies and writes tutorials
- Iris Mishly is an Israeli artist who seems almost impossibly prolific to me! Scads of tutorials, beautiful work and blogs all the time
- Cindy Lietz is a fellow Canadian clayer who runs a commercial, educational blog for clayers. There are tons of tidbits available for gleaning even if you’re not ready to hop all the way in
- Cat Therien makes fabulous… well, pretty much everything. Canes and nail art are the main focus but I haven’t really seen her go wrong!
By Elaine Robitaille