The usual stuff that requires repeating:
The Art Bead Scene’s monthly challenge is a fabulous way to stretch your claying (and jewellery making) skills. This months challenge is here. The painting for the challenge has all sorts of lovely …
A little bit of what’s going on and coming up in the polymer clay universe:
- The Cabin Fever Clay Festival still has a few spaces and a great list of teachers. Check it out and go if you can
Some of the fun I’ve been reading this week on clayer’s blogs:
Julie made a video about her snake pendant. Have a look-see!
In case you somehow missed it, Lisa Pavelka has committed to covering a Carmex tin a …
Seems like a lot of people are getting their new years off to a good start with some clay – I know I’m one of them!
- CraftyLittlePigtails played with her clay (and kids!) and made some adorable little kawaii figures
Happy New Year folks! May your 2012 be filled with sweet polymer clay goodies and fabulous crafting times! It seems quite a lot of crafty bloggers are making clay related resolutions:
- Some took their first try at clay and resolve
Well, sort of.
See where I live, the day after Christmas is a lot like Black Friday in the US. We call it Boxing Day and we all go shop like nuts. Online will have some excellent sales including those …
The clayers are getting ready for the holidays!
- Check out the gears she made for her steampunk style tree with Fimo!
- The Joyfulhomemaker has begun the Christmas transformation of the local doll house…
- A quick how-to for simple Christmas ornaments
- One thing to definitely take a gander at is the flip book samples of The Polymer Arts magazine
- Did you win this month’s PCAGOE challenge prize? Have a look!
- Don’t forget to enter PCC’s monthly challenge. The deadline
Some of the happenings out in the clay world:
- PCAGOE’s Monthly Challenge – prizes for voters and the person who wins the most votes, too!
- Polymer Clay Central’s monthly challenge is all about Celebrating Your Holiday! Enter a photo, win
- Don’t forget! Take the survey on Polymer Clay Daily (if it’s still up by the time this posts) Speak up about how you think polymer clay should go with the manufacturers
- The Etsy Russian Team has a giveaway for a
There’s a survey on PolymerClayDaily that any user of polymer clay – novice or professional – should take:
Take it and encourage your clay using friends to do so.…
- Polymer Clay Central’s challenge of the month theme is Turkey. This is perfect since I’ve been talking turkey on here lately!
- If you make beads and jewellery with your clay, give the Art Bead Scene’s monthly challenge a try
Some of the goings on in the polymer clay world:
- If you’re not familiar with the International Polymer Clay Association… have a look at their site! The number of THINGS going on is staggering. The events calendar is always full
A quick peek around the polymer clay blogosphere tells me clayers are busily… well… claying. I suppose I’m not surprised! Clay on!
- Valerie is having a little mica shift madness
- The PAPCG is congratulating (and promoting) a member’s show
Here’s a little roundup of what some of the clay-folk have been blogging about this summer, if you’re feeling a little out of touch:
- Christine is having fun with polymer clay after a bit away from it
- Valerie tells us